Color Theory Supply List
- 12 x 12 canvas panel or canvas, or watercolor paper if using watercolor
- 7- 14 and ¼ by 8 and ¼ smooth Bristol paper for color charts
- 12 x 16 canvas panel or canvas, or watercolor paper if working with watercolor
- One quarter inch masking tape
- Mixed Media notebook to use to paint color swatches in.
- Several color chips (the kind you get in the paint department at a home improvement store).
- Cobalt Blue
- Napthol Red
- Hansa Yellow or Lemon Yellow
- Titanium White
- Yellow Ochre
- Cadmium Red Light
- Alizarin Crimson
- Ultramarine Blue
- Pthalo Blue
- Plus any other paint colors you have and might want to use
Brushes: 2-3 flat brushes around sizes 8 – 12
- Odorless mineral spirits or turpenoid. I like Gamblin’s Gamsol.
- Rags Paper towels
- Palette knife
If using watercolor or acrylic, bring a palette and a water container.